NEW! 8 GHz tracking generator now available on 3252, 3253 and 3254.
Outstanding performance, exceptional price and innovative design.
Frequency model range
3251 1 kHz to 3 GHz
3252 1 kHz to 8 GHz
3253 1 kHz to 13.2 GHz
3254 1 kHz to 26.5 GHz
The NEW 3250 Series has been developed to provide market leading performance at a low cost. The innovative compact design 3250 spectrum analyzer employs the latest digital processing and RF technology, providing accomplished accuracy, stability and measurement speed.
1 kHz to 26.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzers
• 1 kHz - 3 GHz/8 GHz/13.2 GHz/26.5 GHz frequency range
• Powerful RF performance, phase noise -115 dBc/Hz, DANL -145 dBm/Hz
• Standard 30 MHz I/Q demodulation bandwidth
• Measurement personality options including GSM/EDGE, UMTS,CDMA2000/1xEVDO, WLAN and WiMAX
• Remote control via LAN, GPIB, RS-232C
• S/W extension based on Windows® XP OS
• 7" wide touch panel display
• Standard removable hard disk
• Optional DC input and battery
• Optional 3 GHz and 8 GHz tracking generator
• Portability based on light and compact design
• Optional EMI Measurement suite and internal A,B band preselector (NEW)
• Enhanced AM/FM Demod Function (NEW)
To support the constantly evolving wireless communication market, the 3250 incorporates a standard 30 MHz bandwidth digitizer and basic digital modulation analysis S/W. The instrument has been optimized for various mobile and wireless communication measurements such as GSM/EDGE, UMTS, WiMAX and WiBRO.
With its powerful RF performance and advanced applications the 3250 Series is ideally suited for RF development, design analysis and testing. All models have a Windows® XP operating system, remote control capabilities via LAN, GPIB and RS-232C as well as a 7” touch panel screen, ensuring ease of operation and exceptional connectivity.
Optional measurement personality libraries for leading wireless communication technologies provide the 3250 Series exceptional measurement and demodulation capability for development and manufacturing engineers to optimize designs, improve throughput or examine signals.
Summary of New Features
The 8 GHz tracking generator covers the frequency range from 100 kHz to 8 GHz and output level control of 0 to -20 dBm with 0.5 dB resolution - the finest in its class. This provides additional capability and flexibility when testing the frequency response and performance limits of components and sub-assemblies across all wireless bands and the microwave C-band.
Enhanced AM and FM demod function now covers the full audio band from 1 Hz to 30 kHz ensuring its applicability in real-world measurement scenarios.
The internal pre-selector option covers the CISPR A and B bands and complements the EMI Measurement suite option with enhanced measurement performance in the EMC arena. A selection of narrow-band filters are automatically enabled according to the set frequency. These remove large unwanted external signals at higher or lower frequencies which could otherwise overload the input and affect the dynamic range of the measurements.